The Jenzabar Foundation is a registered 501c3 public charity. With the option to raise funds from outside sources, the Foundation has a greater ability to fulfill its core goal to support service-based student groups on college and university campuses. The Foundation also supports other nonprofit organizations with similarly aligned missions.
The Jenzabar Foundation is seeking additional financial support from the general public and other sources to expand its outreach, and better support the good works and humanitarian efforts of student leaders and non-profit organizations serving others across the global community.
As a public charitable and educational nonprofit organization, The Jenzabar Foundation will execute new initiatives to foster a culture of service, provide additional awards and grants opportunities, and further recognize impactful service projects.
Our goal is to make it as easy and open as possible to get involved with The Foundation and to help support the many projects and organizations that the Foundation has already become involved with as well as the many new initiatives that The Foundation will encounter.
Immediate Giving Options
- Make a donation by check: mail your check, payable to The Jenzabar Foundation, and mail to:
The Jenzabar Foundation
101 Huntington Avenue, Suite 2205, Boston, MA 02199
- Make a donation by credit card using our secure online service.
- Donate stocks or securities to The Jenzabar Foundation. Please contact Anne Bresnahan at email@example.com to discuss ways to transfer the stocks or securities.
- Does your employer offer a Matching Gift Program? Double or perhaps, triple your gift! Check with your Human Resources Department for guidelines.
- The Jenzabar Foundation also accepts appropriate in-kind donations, i.e. products or services.
Planned Giving Options:
- Make a bequest in your will.
- Establish a charitable gift annuity.
- Name The Jenzabar Foundation as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or retirement plan.